Thursday, May 4, 2017

EIGHT THOUGHTS EVERY BRIDESMAID HAS

There is something very special about standing next to one of your dear friends as she ties the knot. As you perform your "duties" as a part of the wedding party, some thoughts are bound to cross your mind:

1. "I'm so happy for my friend and so honored she wants me to be a part of her big day!"

Image result for happy gif

2. "Your colors are what now? Ok, if that's what you want..."

Image result for hesitant gif

3. "You want us to pay how much for a dress?"

Image result for shocked gif

4. "Sure, I can make it to another shower..."

Image result for sarcastic gif

5. "BACHELORETTE!!!"

Image result for bridesmaids gif

6. "The big day is finally here. It's go time."

Image result for let's do this gif


7. "Alright it's my turn to walk down the aisle. Don't trip. Don't trip. Don't trip."

Image result for walking gif

8. "Yay! My friend is married! Woah... my friend is married."

Image result for excited then sad gif


No comments:

Post a Comment